denise_carroll96

Apartment Renovation - Dublin

Denise Carroll
2 years ago

Our experience with Joanne at Think Contemporary has been absolutely fantastic. We chose them for our renovation project because of their fabulous use of colour and the design that Joanne did for us did not disappoint. She incorporated beautiful bold colour into our home giving it tons of impact and wow factor, while still keeping the overall feel of the apartment light and modern. She was very open to our views and was very flexible when it came to any suggested changes, while never letting us stray from the overall concept. She had a brilliant network of skilled trades people and quality suppliers. She guided us through every step of the project, helping us choose kitchen units, tiles, flooring and furniture. The level of care and professionalism we received form Joanne was excellent, from the initial design stage right through to the finishing touches.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.