saminkhan

Design advice for my irregular shape garden

Samin Khan
2 years ago

Hi. Just measured my back garden before starting the paving work and was shocked to see the difference in measurements between the front and back of the garden.

It is a shocking 2 meters difference which I didnt realise before. It creates some issues with my initial plan of having a rectangle in the middle with natural grass, paved front and back, and paths on both sides of the grassy area. Also flower beds on either side.

The question is where to adjust the 2 meter difference.

Looking at various designs on houzz website, i have also realised that i could achieve a bit more by spending a bit more time researching which i am doing as well.

Any suggestions on the 2 meter difference issue as well as tips on how to get more out of the space will be really appreciated.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.