berrecka

garden help after renovation

berrecka
3 years ago

We've recently renovated our end-of-terrace house. This work included a rear extension and a new ugly massive metal shed. This has resulted in losing a lot of the gardens footprint. It also has left the garden totally torn up, like a building site. So it's a total blank canvas. As soon as you walk in the front door, you can see through to the garden, so I would like to get it looking nice. The reason for the massive shed is that it's a drumroom, laundry and bike store as well as a garden shed. There is also an ugly air to water hear pump on the patio. I'd love some suggestions for layout, adding some interest to the small space, and screening off, or drawing the eye away from the ugly elements (the fan and the shed). We are a family of 4, with 2 boys (2 and 4).

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.