max_comerford83

Kitchen Relocation

Max Comerford
3 years ago

Afternoon guys,

I’m looking to purchase a maisonette flat at the moment. It’s first and second floor, with the second floor being a loft conversion.

When the current owners converted the loft a couple of years ago, they installed a new kitchen upstairs, and kept the small older kitchen downstairs and currently use it as a utility room. This utility room contains the boiler, washing machine and a sink etc.

I’d like to relocate the current (upstairs) kitchen, back downstairs and install it into the current living room. This living room shares a wall with the utility room (I’m not sure if this is a stud wall, I suspect it might be).

I’d like to know what kind of work would be involved here. I’m thinking it’s fairly straightforward due to there being no boiler or gas cooker, and sharing a wall with the utility room.

Would anyone hazard a guess what kind of cost I’m looking at here? The current kitchen cabinets, worktop etc would all be reused as it’s only a few years old.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.