niamh6426

Venetian white v elephants breath - or in-between

niamh
3 years ago

hi, I'm getting my house repainted. the kitchen and living room are open plan but with a step down into the living room for a feel of division.
we currently have the whole kitchen and living room painted venetian white by dulux with the wall surrounding the large living room window elephants breath. I feel the venetian white colour is not as warm in the living room due to all the windows as I would like it,

1. Can I paint the living room a separate colour to the kitchen even though they share the same wall?
  2. how do I separate the living room from kitchen without it being an obvious division?
    is there a colour that would do the whole kitchen and living room between elephant breath and Venetia white?

I've these tiles in part of the kitchen, between the worktop and cupboards.

the hall is also open plan into the kitchen and I'm going to go colour trend aged vellum.

sorry for the glare in the living room pic!

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.