kcamp1980

Help please - fireplace/entertainment built in redesign

kcamp1980
3 years ago

First of all, thank you for reading this and any idea you may have! We are purchasing a home and want to tear out this big built in. We want to keep the fireplace box and put a nice mantle on it.

Our idea is to center the fireplace on the wall and possibly fill in the large half circle window in the center of the room. We would hang our TV above the fireplace. We also thought about enlarging the side windows some and potentially putting built in benches with pillows/cushions on both sides of the fireplace for additional seating. What do you think of this idea? Or do you have a better idea? Would filling in the large window and enlarging the 2 smaller windows currently on the side be a huge project?

I am open to any and all ideas! Thanks so much!

Comments (9)

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.