rhian_foley

Paint inspiration - yellow with navy

Rhian Foley
3 years ago

My 3 year old daughter is obsessed with yellow and it would be cruel not to paint her new room yellow! However, her room has the family bathroom off of it and I want this to be deep navy. I need to find a way for the two rooms to flow together, but I don't want yellow in the bathroom. I'm stuck!

I like the style of painting the bottom half of the bedroom wall a colour (navy or yellow) and leaving the top white. I also like to he idea or painting the skirting/doorframe or doors yellow, but not sure this would work with blue walls. Any ideas welcome! I should also note that there are 3 doors in her room (one to hall, one to bathroom and one to a cupboard) and also an under the stairs area which for now I might turn into a cosy corner and in the future a desk area. Thanks!

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.