barbara_hamilton36

Kitchen made bigger length away and width way with patio windows

Extend kitchen width way and have patio windows al the way across. Get rid of patio door between kitchen and sun room. Make it more of a family kitchen . Any thoughts

• Barbara Hamilton
    3 days ago

thanks for your reply. Yes it is a dark room most of day. Was hoping to have the kitchen extended into utility room and extended into the sunroom. But not sure if allowed to knock down wall at moment till I speak to architect. Be great if we could have a skylight in this room when done. Hope this reply goes to right person

Featured Answer
  • Ellie
    4 days ago

Sounds like a good idea but it would be best if you can add a current floorplan with measurements on it/doors/windows marked too. Is it an extension or knock through you're thinking?

Barbara Hamilton thanked Ellie
  • Sonia
    4 days ago

Do it! If budget allows of course.

Barbara Hamilton thanked Sonia
  • Daisy England
    4 days ago
    last modified: 4 days ago

Is your sun room like a conservatory? Difficult to see. If you’re knocking through completely bear in mind that you may need some doors for building regs.

Barbara Hamilton thanked Daisy England
    Covey Kitchens
    4 days ago

looks like a dark room, can you get some more light in whilst you're doing lots of work? Any external windows, or perhaps a skylight in the sunroom?

Barbara Hamilton thanked Covey Kitchens
  • Barbara Hamilton
    3 days ago

First time I have used this site. Does this message go to all the people who have sent me a message 🙂

• Daisy England
    3 days ago

Barbara, when you post on here everyone can see it. Is that what you mean?

Covey Kitchens
    3 days ago

or you can use @ to tag a specific person 😊

• Barbara Hamilton
    3 days ago

Thank you for your help 😂

• Sonia
    3 days ago

Barbara it depends whether other people gets notifications or not. I opted out as I was getting too many emails but I tend to check them on this page. As Covey says you can @ a person so they see it, but it doesn’t always work (website better than the App).