webuser_807792768

Is this Daltile Ayers Rock tile? What color is it on the floor/shower?

Morgan
3 years ago
Love this tile. What color is it?
Washington Township Bradshaw Master Bathroom · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Remodeling Designs, Inc.
    3 years ago

Morgan,

You have found more Ayers Rock, color Golden Ground again. The shower floor 3"x3", the 13"x13" on the walls, 20"x20" on the bathroom floor as well. The back of the niches are a combination of Daltile Color Wave Glass, color Midnight Black and Boyce and Bean Quarry Collection, Glass Tile Water & Light Blends, color is Early Morning Blend.

Morgan thanked Remodeling Designs, Inc.
  • Morgan
    Original Author
    3 years ago

Wow, I guess I like that color. I was curious if they were solar summit or golden ground. Both seem very similar. The lighting definitely changes the tile color, pulling out more blues/grays or browns. This seems a lot lighter than the other Golden Ground bathrooms. Crazy.

• PRO
    Remodeling Designs, Inc.
    3 years ago

Yes, lighting plays big tricks for sure. The camera taking the picture adds another light source that adds another dimension

Here is a photo of the Ayers Rock in Solar Summit that was installed in our showroom that we love as well.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.