webuser_290967725

Help. Layout for tiny bedroom please.

HU-290967725
3 years ago

My son sleeps in a tiny bedroom and I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with layout and storage options. He currently sleeps on a camp bed under the window which fits perfectly but hes getting too big for it and needs a full size single bed. He is also really struggling for storage space for clothes and other stuff that kids have. He has a chest of drawers along the right hand wall and also has a couple of hanging rails behind the door above the radiator. He is running out of hanging space as his tops and trousers are now too long for his hanging space. But just really not sure what is possible in such a tiny space. I have looked at mid sleeper options but they all come with such rubbish furniture and he doesnt need a desk. Please does anyone have any ideas on how to make this tiny space work?

Comments (11)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.