mrussell1984

Bedroom Storage

mrussell1984
9 years ago
Some of the photos aren't great but hopefully it gives an idea of the room size and layout. What I am in the process of doing is getting rid of the wardrobe in the photos and a new one is arriving. This will go into the nook where the chest of drawers are and I will get rid of it because I don't think it really works great with the room and I think I could utilise storage better.

So that will mean I will have the far wall completely free to create storage. I was thinking vertical storage would probably be my best bet but I'm open to ideas.

I need space to store the clothes that were in the chest of drawers and I would like a small book shelf possibly for books/magazines. Apart from that other storage would just be random items.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Comments (16)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.