smurfmurphy40

Downstairs extension layout

smurfmurphy40
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We have purchased a two up two down semidetached. We plan on adding a large side extension and we are totally confused. We had plans done. First draft proposals is all at this stage. None suit but how to adjust is the problem. Including the old house we would like to have a small study, a dining room, small downstairs toilet ( without shower) sitting room and a kitchen/lounge type area.. The part highlighted pink in one of the photos is the old house. I would like my kitchen/ lounge( basically an area with a sofa n coffee table) at the back of the house opening out to a small little patio perhaps. Would love if a dining room could run off the kitchen. Can't decide how to lay this out. Could put the main entrance door to the side or front. Ground floor area still negotiable. Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated
I have some very crude scribbles done on some copies. Throwing around ideas

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.