monidda

Our Lockdown Transformation

Monica
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi everyone :) One of the nice things coming out of this horrid pandemic was the renovation of our en-suite. The room is 1,26 m x 2.26 m and the easiest room I have ever designed, made all of my choices in less than 48 hours and nothing had to go back.... unheard off. We lived with the *BLUE Beauty* for far too long but finally we can enjoy our new space. I found the perfectly sized console for a cool £50, painted and DIY-ed a marble resin top for it, then couldn't believe my luck when I found some wicker baskets that fitted like they were meant for it, saving me a lot of money in having some made bespoke which was the plan. We both had one must have each , hubby wanted a drench shower head ( ugh, I am not a fan) and I wanted a small stool to help with the daily dry brushing before my shower. Tick and tick :)

Comments (74)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.