cskips

Bungalow extension

cskips
3 years ago

Hi All, I am in the process of selling our 3 bed end of terrace to buy a 2 bed bungalow semi, with a view to extend and refurn. Am still unsure whether I'm being brave or stupid as this is completely new to me. We are a family of five and we're looking to get 4 beds out of the new bungalow. The bungalow is (hopefully..!) third time lucky as the previous two properties fell through. I have always followed the various projects on here with great interest and was curious as to whether you ladies and gents could help guide me in the best plan of action floor plan wise? I am wary of committing to an architect until exchange has taken place due to the previous two properties. Any guidance would be extremely well received! I appreciate the floor plan is poor, but I do have better measurements available. The lounge is at the front of the house, with the kitchen and 2nd bedroom to the rear, I was thinking extending out the back (kitchen) and to the right hand side of the 2nd bedroom, but unsure how to maximise space.. (the porch is entered through the right hand side of the property, with the adjoining bungalow on the lounge and kitchen side)

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.