ribena_drinker

YAY!! Lockdown is beginning to take effect!!!

Ribena Drinker
4 years ago
last modified: 4 years ago

The OH has finally got the lawnmower out and is mowing the lawn - for the first time this year and he's also cracking on with redecorating his study! He made a big pot of chilli last night too.

Seems like the lockdown is working.........if it carries on for a couple of months I'll have achieved getting all of the DIY jobs done by him!

Comments (4)

• Sonia
    4 years ago

Great! A silver lining and all that..........my OH still has to be pushed into doing jobs and as for cooking, I think we would starve if we relied on him 😤

Ribena Drinker thanked Sonia
  • E D
    4 years ago
    last modified: 4 years ago

Haha, bet your title is wrong-footing all of us. 😄

Ribena Drinker thanked E D
  • Daisy England
    4 years ago

We’ve had to close the business until after Easter so I have my fingers crossed I will have my bathroom done. We had a leak in it and had to drag out all the cupboards that were down one wall and under the window. It has now been 4 months, yes 4 months of looking at a mess. Granted we have an ensuite but that’s not the point. Over the weekend I got the new carcases put in place. Today he is making the doors to go on the front of the carcases and then we need to fit the top.

Unfortunately the doors need to go away to be sprayed so that’s a bit of a delay. I decided to opt for green and I couldn’t source the MFC from anywhere as it’s a new colour added to the range and has not been manufactured yet. Typical.

So at least I’m hopeful now that he has started that perhaps by Easter it will be done.

• Daisy England
    4 years ago

Oh and yes regarding cooking, I would not let my husband use anything in the kitchen. He fitted it and that’s where it ends.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.