laura_delrosal

Comment/advice most appreciated - Kitchen layout

Laura del Rosal

Hello everyone, I have a kitchen (new build) that is much larger than I really need. Trying to figure out the best layout is proving difficult due to the position of the windows which are all counter height... designers are saying it is difficult to find room for hob and large appliances with two large windows. The red kitchen outline in the drawing does not work due to the height of the window on the left (it needs a counter underneath it, because it is too high up not to have one).

The measurements are 5.2 meters (17 foot) by 3.9 meters (12.7 foot)

The smaller window on the right we have bricked up so we could have at least one wall free for tall appliances. Any advice would be so welcome... i need to decide this week as plumbing/electrics are due in. The hob cannot go under the window due to building regulations and I don't want it on the island either.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations/comments etc.

Comment