p_lifely

How to make the most of Garden Basket Dulux paint colour in a kitchen.

p_lifely
Hello, I've just painted my kitchen in Dulux Garden Basket. The room is South West facing and up to now I've used deep colours so this was a big change. The units are cream with oak counters and the doors and skirting are all wood unpainted. The floor is black Welsh quarry tiles. I'm disappointed because the walls have turned out even lighter than I expected and I can't afford to repaint. I was considering getting a rug to place under the kitchen table to add warmth and a dash of colour. The room has traditional country cottage features, stove, dresser etc. Any other ideas on what I could do would be appreciated and also on choice of rug for a Kitchen?? Thanks.

Comment (1)