dean_rozzie

Does this worktop link with walnut units in a drinks bar area?

dean_rozzie
4 years ago

Or would it link more with a painted unit in a graphite/off black colour? Any comments and suggestions welcome.

Comments (4)

• dean_rozzie
    Original Author
    4 years ago

This is a plan of the bar area...

• Daisy England
    4 years ago

I love that worktop. It’s gorgeous. I’ve seen similar in the past. I do like to see black and brown themes. I think they look nice together. I think walnut, black or graphite would go.

• Sonia
    4 years ago

That worktop is like a piece of art - absolutely beautiful. I agree with Daisy and I also think it marries well with cream units, as in the picture you shared.

• PRO
    Artform London
    4 years ago

Stunning material. It's Belvedere isn't it ? We were going to use this on a recent project in Cambridgeshire with graphite matt lacquer and antique brass cabinets. Unfortunately we couldn't obtain large enough slabs so we ended up with Cosmic Black - see our project page for details! Go for it, it'll look stunning!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.