sam_potter37

Bathroom colour scheme advice

Sam Potter

I'm planning to decorate my bathroom around this picture and this bookcase (used as a linen cupboard) which will stretch all across one wall. The bathroom has white sanitaryware and tiles, which I won't be changing anytime soon. I need to choose vinyl flooring (colour and pattern) and a wall (and ceiling?) paint colour. Plus accessories: shower curtain, bath mat, mirror, candles, towels, planters. I'm also planning to change the sink taps and bath panels.
I'd love some ideas please. I'm happy to change the picture frame and paint/strip the cupboard. I'm not sure if I want to go dark, light or colourful.