ribena_drinker

Table cloths - a random question.

Ribena Drinker
13 June, 2019

I want to make two table cloths (because I couldn't find any in the exact colour I wanted) for my extendable garden table.

Random question, but how much overhang should I allow - how much wider and longer than the table do they need to be?

I don't want them with so much overhand the tablecloth gets caught up in folks' legs and pulled around, but I also don't want them to look stingey and too small. What I really want is them to look like the baby bears porridge - just right!

I was thinking about 20cms overhang all round, so 40cms added to the length and the width, what do you think?