annconn

No chest of drawers in bedroom - where to put personal grooming stuff?

annconn
8 years ago

We replaced our large chest of drawers with built in wardrobes which are very successful re storage and we no longer need nor have the space for our chest of drawers. So now we have the wardrobes, bed opposite and small two bedside tables. I am really missing the top of the chest of drawers as a surface for creams, hairbrushes, make up jewellery and random miscellany. We would have room on either side of the bed but also need bedside level surface there. Question - what does everyone else do who does not have this surface in the bedroom? Bathroom shelves are hardly big enough. Ideally I would have a skinny chest of drawers AND a bedside table on either side of bed but wouldn't that look really clunky?

Comment

Ireland
    Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.