stonehamkitchens

Kitchen Trends 2019: Terrific Tech - which is most useful?

Technology in the kitchen is is only growing in popularity with home owners’ year-on-year, looking for stylish, innovative solutions that make the art of living much easier.

Out of the these three tech gadgets, which one do you have, want or find most useful?

Luxury extractor fan
Quooker tap
Wine cooler

Comments (9)

• Daisy England
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

I don’t have any of those. I do however have a large fridge in the garage and that’s my wine cooler. Much bigger than the glass fronted ones. One needs plenty of interior space in them ;-))

i have a powerdock though as shown on your picture and then you didn’t list it.

Stoneham Kitchens thanked Daisy England
  • PRO
    Michael Elliot Murray
    5 years ago

I like the idea of all three pieces of tech. They are all able to add style and functionality. My most ideal piece of tech out of these three would be the wine cooler! C'mon who doesn't love wine and particularly when its displayed in an amazing display cooler, it can help inspire you to drink better wine this year! ;)

Stoneham Kitchens thanked Michael Elliot Murray
  • PRO
    Stoneham Kitchens
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Thank you for your comments, having enough space for wine is definitely a priority! ☺️

Quooker taps are also a popular add-on in any modern kitchen.

• PRO
    bubbles bathrooms and tiles
    5 years ago

i think if i was to have something 'high tech' in my bathroom it would be a coffee machine but i like the idea of a wine cooler

• PRO
    FAB Architects
    5 years ago

The Quooker is hugely useful if you're a tea addict or budding cook, and we've had quite a few clients ask for them. Worth noting that there are cheaper alternatives!

• minipie
    5 years ago

I’m going to say luxury extractor fan - not glamorous but has enabled me to have the hob in the island without the rest of the room smelling. (Not a downdraft as pictured but a flush ceiling model).

• PRO
    FAIRFAX FLOORING
    5 years ago

With growing popularity of open plan kitchen/living spaces luxury extractor fan is definitely "a must"!

• PRO
    User
    5 years ago
    The quooker because it gets used so often and saves space and water.
Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.