michael_mcgill40

Advice on wall colour for this living room

Michael

Looking for some advice on what colour to paint this living room? I would like to keep it light as room does not get a lot of sun (east facing). I will be adding a new black ceiling light and maybe coving so the grey lightshade will be gone.

I was thinking a light grey but then there might be too much grey going on already with the couch and rug. Currently its an off white colour which is not very interesting so looking for ideas. What about having a feature wall on the side of the fire with other three a lighter shade of a certain colour. Is shades of cream my only option? I would like something I suppose a bit warmer and would stand out against the white skirting and white coving (when done).

Ideas welcome.

Comment (1)