dohertynatalie6

Living room accessories advice please

N H
3 years ago

Hi

I am decorating my living room, measuring 4.4 x 3.4, walls are painted white so its a blank canvas. At this point I have two couches, one navy velvet and a brown leather couch, I will add photos of these. I plan to have these facing each other, directly opposite each other. I also have an oil painting for the walls, I'll include a picture of that also,

I am looking for some help with colour choices and texture ideas for cushions,throws and a rug.

I am also struggling with ideas for other furniture I could add to the room.

We moved into our home a year ago and we are slowly doing it up, we live mainly in the extension we built on at the back of the house which is open plan living/kitchen, but I want to make this room, which is part of the original of this semi D house, cosy and inviting. Somewhere for adults to come to read and relax.

I love colour and am very open minded.

I would really appreciate any advice people may have,

Thanks

Natalie

Comment

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.