dohertynatalie6

Living room accessories advice please

N H

Hi

I am decorating my living room, measuring 4.4 x 3.4, walls are painted white so its a blank canvas. At this point I have two couches, one navy velvet and a brown leather couch, I will add photos of these. I plan to have these facing each other, directly opposite each other. I also have an oil painting for the walls, I'll include a picture of that also,

I am looking for some help with colour choices and texture ideas for cushions,throws and a rug.

I am also struggling with ideas for other furniture I could add to the room.

We moved into our home a year ago and we are slowly doing it up, we live mainly in the extension we built on at the back of the house which is open plan living/kitchen, but I want to make this room, which is part of the original of this semi D house, cosy and inviting. Somewhere for adults to come to read and relax.

I love colour and am very open minded.

I would really appreciate any advice people may have,

Thanks

Natalie

Comment