griferiaclever

Looking for a new tap?

Grifería Clever
5 years ago

Give your kitchen a modern and industrial look without the most innovative functionalities

Kitchen taps are used daily, non-stop. Needed first thing in the morning to make your coffee or tea until late at night. Its purpose in the kitchen is highly important, thus why you need to find the perfect match to your needs, both aesthetically and functionally.

Chef 6 Clever - 99733

Easy to use, these faucets offer optimal features for your daily life:

Cold Open system

Chef fittings avoid accidental scalding. When the handle is in the normal position, only cold water comes out thus avoiding risks and unnecessary money spendings

Chef 6 Clever - 99733

EcoNature System

With a smooth gesture provides the volume necessary to guarantee a sufficient water flow for the daily use (saving approximately a 50% in the water consumption)

Superfix system

Chef fittings have a rigid base to prevent vibrations and disturbing, involuntary movements of the spout. Easier to use and longer lasting.

Easyfix

Chef faucets’ Easyfix system are easy to install regardless the model you get. No tools needed!

Chef 6 Clever - 99733

Read the complete post "I want a chef faucet in my kitchen and I want it now!"

AND YOU? Tell us...

What do you think about our Chef taps? Share your ideas in the Comments section.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.