jeanzbeanz

Difficult curved window - how to do curtains?

Gina Anderson
5 years ago

Hello all, I have a difficult window to deal with in my nursery. The window is curved (five flat panes) and on both sides goes right into a corner. And the top of it is level with the ceiling! Ideally I'd have liked to have put up a curtain pole but can't see that working (unless there's a ceiling hung option?). I don't really want to do five individual blinds as they'd be a pain to open and close (and the fabric at the top of the window would block a lot of light even when they're open). Does that mean my only option is to have a curtain track (like the one that is there) and cover it with some kind of valance/frilly thing at the top? Not really the look I was going for, and again will block a lot of light!

Ideas please!

Comments (15)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.