twamleyk

Which porch lantern??

twamleyk
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi All,
So frustrated. Just spent ages writing this post and it disappeared when I clicked 'post'?!
Anyway, here we go again...
We are slowly fixing up our front of house, and now wondering which porch light to buy. Here is a picture of our front door:

We are replacing the step tiles with victorian black and white tiles (a further post to come about that!). The main question I have about the porch lantern is in relation to the wall lantern we already have, as you can see in the photos.
Here it is up close:

Porch lantern options:
1. This appears to be the nearest to the wall lantern I can find, with four sides, though there appears to be some effect on the glass:

Link here
2. This is the most different to the lantern we already have - too different?

Link here
3. Probably some where in the middle - 6 sided rather than 4 sided, and also has some effect on the glass. It's only £17 (reduced from £69) which is not irrelevant to our thinking.

Link here

Your thoughts welcome!

I inserted a poll the last time, but I am afraid that's why the post disappeared, so I won't do that this time, unless I can post it later.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (10)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.