reni_bruner

Formal Living Room

Reni Bruner
6 years ago

I am repainting this dark walled living room. The floor is beautiful, tan travertine (I think) tile. My decor was very traditional, and I am looking to repaint, lighten for resale. My couch is amber/gold colored. I was thinking about a neutral "Greige", and possibly use a print like the ones shown to tie in the gold couch with the walls and travertine. We are looking to put the house on the market so trying to get the most out of this room. Thoughts on wall colors and any other comments are appreciated. Note that the room has large crown molding at the top that is kind of orangy honey... The couch has been centered under the original vintage/sconces.. Dark picture centered between which would be replaced. Lastly- do I keep or toss the sconces?? Thank you for your input.

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.