jenm1678

Two living areas side by side?!

jenm1678
9 years ago
I have a long and relatively narrow, open kitchen dining area. The living room opens off the dining area (like an 'L') We will however be putting doors in to separate the two. I want to move the dining table into the kitchen because there is alot of unused floor space in the kitchen currently. We contemplated putting an island in there but we didn't want a tall 'block' in the kitchen and a table near it in the dining area. If we move the table into the kitchen, the dining area would be free to have some seating which I like the idea of but I am not sure if this would look strange because the sitting room is off this room, so there would be two seating areas side by side. Anyone any experience of this or have any advice?

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.