Colour of rolller blinds?

SABRINA
18 July, 2017

Can anyone recommend a colour for roller blinds, to suit black framed windows?

Creams or beige I don't think look right, too much of a contrast.

Thanks

Dublin Design Studio

We have used medium grey on a number of projects including the Hazel Lane mews houses where the blinds had to mediate and complement black window frames, wooden panels and a very light coloured interior. You can see it here > Hazel Lane

• SABRINA

Thank you , I was thinking about black color blinds. But wondering would it make the rooms dark

Acorn Blinds And Shutters
    Hi Sabrina

We would tend to agree with Dublin Design Studio. We would be huge fans of grey fabric on black Windows. With a black fabric, it would certainly darken the window but with a grey, it will add a subtle contrast.

Best regards
    Dave
    SABRINA thanked Acorn Blinds And Shutters
  • SABRINA

Having grey color blinds, would it be difficult to match up with decor on the interior

Acorn Blinds And Shutters
    Grey seems to be the new magnolia!!! With a light grey, it can be quite easy to get something that blends rather than makes a statement.
    request a sample from a local supplier or if you are Irish based, we would be more than happy to send you over our most popular grey!
  • SABRINA

Thank you! i messaged you there my details