casafloruk

Tagging companies

Casa flor
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

If I'm adding a further comment into a discussion and mention someone who has commented do I add their name in a particular way (as in tagging on fb). Do they automatically get a notification when I comment on a discussion they have commented in previously and how long do these notifications last?
Thanks!

Comments (3)

• Emmeline Westin
    7 years ago

Hi Casa Flor,

We don't have a tagging functionality on Houzz at the moment. If you comment on a post, users who have also interacted with this post will receive a notification (when using desktop). They will also receive an email notification.

Thanks!

• PRO
    Harrod Horticultural
    6 years ago

Is tagging now possible as others seem to be doing this to reply to comments?

Thanks

• Emmeline Westin
    6 years ago

Hi Harrod Horticultural, I'm sorry to say that it's still not possible to tag users on Houzz. You can copy and paste a user's username, but the user won't get a notification.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.