cr_sch_1888

Kitchen cabinets on very tight budget, any advice??

cr_sch_1888
7 years ago

Hi all, I am really hoping to get a little or a lot of advice on here, I have read so much, and have looked at so many different cabinets, that I think I have confused myself to no end,lol. We are getting ready to remodel our kitchen, and I'm wanting to do white shakers on the uppers and a grayish green on the lowers. Does anyone know what it might cost me if I go with Kraftmaid on the lowers, in the willow with glaze? One quote I have is for 8 base cabinets, one with lazy Susan, with ss, then 1 12" base, 2 24" base, 1 30" base, 2 24" three drawer base, 36" sink base. I would like the trash pull out, and roll out cabinets on the 24" standards. I am thinking I can spend more on the lowers and go a little cheaper on the uppers. I'm looking at needing about 8 cabinets for the uppers, will do the 36" height, & would like to have glass in a couple of them. I want my kitchen to be the farmhouse type theme, so any suggestions would be great! Looking at white glass subway tile for backsplash, still little hung up on what color granite for countertops. I have basically only been to lowes and HD, other than also Surplus Warehouse. I'm not sure where else to check in my area, but did like what I saw at HD.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Comments (27)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.