trifides

Large appliance colour for kitchen?

trifides
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

We are just closing on a house and have a tight budget. The kitchen is long and narrow with saltillo tiles and mid-oak cabinets in almost perfect condition. This is an example of the cabinet colour and tile colour in the kitchen as it is but the room is much darker

Andy Berman Residence · More Info

The light in the kitchen is quite poor being lit only at one end. Because other work needs to be done first we are keeping the kitchen and tiles but replacing white goods (cooker, fridge etc) and wall backsplash. What colour do you thing would be good to brighten the kitchen? I was wondering about orange or red for cooker/fridge (such as in pic)

Micheltorena Residence · More Info
or
Mountain Retreat · More Info
but maybe it will be overpowering with oak and saltillo tiles? Any help with a backsplash colour would be great too!

Thanks in advance.

Comments (4)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.