mollyegandesigns

Is that a linear drain/catch basin on the floor outside of the shower?

Love the practicality of eliminating a raised shower basin edge. Did you add a thin overflow drain? And how high is the stone lip (looks like it might be 1")
Contemporary Bathroom · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Avalon Interiors
    11 years ago
    This photo is showing an odd perspective as that is actually a raised threshold with a wood base underneath. The drain is visible inside the shower floor. I have done numerous zero threshold showers using Acco linear drains. Sloping the floor to drain with a zero threshold was not possible for this project.
  • PRO
    Blueprint Global Media
    9 years ago
    Did someone ask if that shiny silver drain directly in the middle of that shower floor was a ... linear drain? Whoa
  • Tim Sonberg
    6 years ago

Is it necessary to switch to a smaller tile in the shower to accommodate the pitch on a zero threshold shower? Or can you maintain a larger floor tile like the one in the above picture?

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.