nicolaholdendesigns

Before and After of Bathroom and Cloakroom

Here you can see the Before and After shots from when we converted a spare bedroom into a sophisticated bathroom.

The owner of this Victorian house in Tonbridge, Kent wanted to turn one of the bedrooms into an additional bathroom. He wanted something that retained the original feel of the house, but at the same time reflected the more modern renovations throughout the rest of the house.

To achieve this, we used tiles by Patricia Urquiola, which draw inspiration from traditional encaustic Victorian floor tiles, but with a 21st century spin, sitting along side an antique style mirror and modern bathroom fittings. The wooden units added warmth and texture to the grey colour scheme.

The cosy downstairs cloakroom also played on the old and new theme, combining a traditional crystal chandelier with modern bathroom fitting. The Clarissa Hulse designed wallpaper added beautiful, warm gold and turmeric tones to the scheme.

If you need any interior design advice or help in sourcing items, please email us at info@nicolaholdendesigns.co.uk or call us on 07703 568004 and we will be happy to help.

=============================

Before: Bathroom

After: Bathroom

Tonbridge Bathroom & Cloakroom · More Info

Before: Cloakroom

After: Cloakroom

Comments (19)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.