yasin

New Kitchen Design

yasin
7 years ago
Currently in the process of finalising design for a new kitchen, we have never incorporated an island in previous designs however the worktop and storage space is required in this kitchen for functionality. Our concerns are the space around the island and general flow of the space. Any thoughts on the plans would be appreciated, is the room sufficiently size to incorporate the island? Note the single door leads into a basement and the adjacent wall has been removed to make the space open plan into the living room, we are however considering installing internal glass bifold doors and the clearance to the island when opening would be 600mm. The images show the space looking into the kitchen from the dining room and looking into the dining room from the kitchen. Advice appreciated!

Comments (8)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.