nbier

Paint Color?

nbier
7 years ago

I was on here a couple of weeks ago asking about paint color, but since then our ottoman fabric decision was made and we ordered two of them (30"x22" each). Prior to selecting our ottoman fabric someone on here suggested Benjamin Moore's Revere Pewter. We like that color a lot, but I just want to make sure, would that still look nice in light of our ottoman selection?

If there's perhaps something more fitting that we're overlooking please feel free to include that as well.

For reference, we bought a couch and loveseat in this fabric:

The reddish orange and white fabric in the forefront is the ottoman fabric. The paisley looking swatch is the pillow fabric we chose, but we are very open to going a different route on the pillow front if things just don't mesh right. Note: The chair pictured there is not the style we're buying.

Thanks for your input.

Comments (22)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.