leialambrinakos91

exterior paint color

Leia L
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

we have a santa barbara style house in Arizona, it's about 3,000 st ft but tall ceilings.......we need to paint it (three exterior colors; wide/big fascia, body, and big pop outs). the roof is a cement tile sort of sunset/slightly orange sandy light color and the house has three sets of 4 'pipe vents' up high, same color as the tile roof). I am trying to get a......Spanish -ish look; dark brown big fascia, soft/creamy white-ish (but not boldly bright white), and some....color for the popouts toward the bottom. My thoughts are so far: Sherwin Williams 'Rookwood Dark Brown' for fascia (but I'm afraid it has too much 'red' in it??no idea), and S.W. 'Canvas tan' as the body, and S.W. 'Balanced Beige' for the (kind of big pop outs). FRONT DOOR: S.W. 'Iron Ore'. OR: S.W. 'Well-Bred Brown' or 'Plantation Shutters' for the fascia 'Accessible Beige' or 'Shitake' for the body, and 'Tony Taupe' or 'Taupe Tone' OR: because of HOA....... Dunn Edward colors: Metal Fringe for my fascia (which I'm afraid of because it is a bold wide fascia), Barnwood Gray or Pewter Patter for body, and, Fine Grain or Pewter Patter for popouts. and of course....I need to get done asap but I'm having a hard time with the colors. (I don't think the Dunn Edward colors will look right with the rood and pipe vents but not sure if I'll be able to pick the other SW Colors that are more of a warmer/creamier tone.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.