larbakium

Living room colors

larbakium
8 years ago

Hi, i think some color into my living room to bring some life to it...not sure which color or if this is the right thing to do.

My living room has a big windows north facing... so no sun comes in and it lacks of natural light.

The wall are all in slight off white to cream color. Furniture is oak fram with white doors. Floor is oak color laminates.

The sofa is the biggest piece of furniture and sits on a corner. Color beige..

The wall behind tv will be coveres with white brick cladding and this should bring a rustic/ contemporane touch to it.. didnt start that project yet.

I am looking for a relaxed/zen enviroment look. The idea originaly was to use plain color for furniture and some contrast throught decoration objects like pillows and so.. im not convinced it was the best line of though!!! :)

I am considering paint the wall being the sofa but not sure which color... any ideas??

I added a photo. Please ignore the clutter... :p

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.