hayser01

dimensions of the complete storage soloution please

hayser01
8 years ago
love this design and want to see if we could fit something similar into our utility room
A Fresh & Contemporary Kitchen Design By Burlanes · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    burlanes interiors
    8 years ago

Hello, in response to your question the above was built to size. It is a bespoke piece so depending on the size of your space the above can be adapted. For instance the hidden sink unit could be made smaller or shorter. Hope that helps. Please feel free to come back to us with the size of your space and we can give you an idea of what could be achieved within that space.

hayser01 thanked burlanes interiors
  • Carl Holding
    8 years ago

pls send over your plans and we will see what we can do for you,,,

we do make a lot of bespoke kitchens bathrooms bedrooms and have a lot of experience when it come to this thank you carl

hayser01 thanked Carl Holding
  • NZ
    last year

Hi, how does this utility deal with moisture from the clothes rack - is there ventilation or extraction of some sort? Thanks

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.