Window color problem

Heather Dreiser
8 years ago
I need help fast. I am about to spend thousands of dollars 4000 to be exact to get my windows a custom color ( snowbound white- Sherwin Williams ) to match the exterior painted brick. The white color the windows from factory come in ( free ) is very very close to the Snowbound white color I picked for exterior yet may appear in certain light a more yellow undertone not clear and crisp. I am not good with color. I will have trees around my house and porch roof creating shadows etc on the windows throughout the day. The house has tons of windows bc of the colonial style with Eagle - Anderson's architecture windows and black shutters - so will I notice the difference and it destroy the look of the house I am building? What is your take on matching windows with exterior paint ? The photo shows a board painted with Snowbound ( exterior color) and a window in other color.

Comments (2)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.