jocelyn_vopni

Capri breeze?

Jocelyn Vopni
8 years ago
Hi Philip Johnson Construction!

I ordered a sample that looks exactly like the tile on the wall! It's called Capri Breeze. Blue Lagoon definitely doesn't look like that beautiful wall.

Thanks for the reference to Daltile!
Society Hill Townhouse · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Phillip Johnson Construction
    7 years ago

Hi Jocelyn!

I just wanted to get back to you about the blue tiled wall. To be safe, I double-checked the project file and the blue tile shown is definitely the 2x2 "Blue Lagoon" from Daltile. Although, after reading your comment, I wondered why you were experiencing such a color. So, I went back and looked at some of the construction photos and now understand the issue. The photographer probably applied some standard photo-enhancing effects, which seems to have slightly altered the tile color to a more turquoise hue. I've attached an image from our foreman's camera, taken during construction, without any enhancement.

This is a good reminder to always order samples from manufacturers so you can see them for yourself and under your lighting conditions!! This goes for tile, paint, wallpaper, wood flooring and anything else you pick out for your space!!

Thanks again for the question!
    Melissa
    Phillip Johnson Construction Co.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.