whackadoo77

Construction tips?

Dan
9 years ago
Hi there,

I love the simplistic yet elegant look of this design! My wife has recently been diagnosed with a green thumb, and I want to surprise her by building one of these? HOw did you do it, or can you point me in the right direction? I unfortunately do not have a carpenter thumb. If that's a thing.

Thanks!
Garden Shots · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Apogee Landscapes LLC
    9 years ago
    A search for "how to build a raised bed" should give you plenty of guides. I am sure a local landscaper would be able to build them for you. Best of luck. I hope your wife enjoys her new beds.
  • minjeeah
    9 years ago

Hey! you were talking about construction in the garden. Have you ever heard of peat moss or compost i bet you have:) but what we do is we save are egg shells from the eggs and put the egg shells in the raised beds :)!!!! Do you have any questions??

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.