melissa_barnes255

Kids Duvet Covers for spare room

Dell123
9 years ago
I have a spare room that I'm planning on putting two single beds in. I don't have children but am hoping when my house is finished that I will be able to do house swaps with people, so having a room with single beds would suit those with children (there will also be two other rooms with double beds). So I am looking at linen for inspiration. It's hard to find linen that is trendy / cute but still suitable for both girls and boys. I hope it's not considered weird to have a room set up children when you don't have any! Even my nieces and nephews live in another country and would be very unlikely to visit :(
So any links to duvet covers that could fit the bill? Here are two that I like that I think could work.

Comments (5)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.