For the Love of Dogs: A Tribute to Our Ever-faithful Companions
Adopt a dog and your life will never be the same again... and other wise words about man's best friend
– Charles M. Schulz, Peanuts cartoonist
– Milan Kundera, author
8 ways having a dog at home can improve your health
– Cesar Millan, dog behaviourist
– W. Bruce Cameron, author of A Dog’s Purpose
Spot the dog! Can you find the camouflaged canines in these homes?
– Samuel Butler, poet and novelist
– Immanuel Kant, philosopher
– Dwight D. Eisenhower, former US President
– Will Rogers, actor
– Louis de Bernières, author of Red Dog
– Louis Sabin, author
– Dean Koontz, novelist
We’d love to see a photo of your dog and learn what he or she means to you – post a picture and share your dog tales in the Comments section below.