nerdenheimer

Love use of plants shrubs for color texture diff forms what are they?

nerdenheimer
10 years ago
Garden for a Pisces · More Info

Comments (3)

• nerdenheimer
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    answering some of my own question, I know the area front taller plant is sedum, autumn joy? boxwood to its left and then some type of sedum to boxwoods left? The russian sage background to its right a type of spirea and what type?? and then other shrubs front area with sedum curious about as well as the planting area above the stone wall. Thanks!!! :)
  • PRO
    Big Picture Landscapes
    10 years ago
    Hi, glad you like the plants! The closest bed includes Autumn Joy Sedum, Blue Forest juniper, Firefly heather, assorted lewisia and sedums, Quick Silver Hebe and a couple of little cushion cryptomeria that I can't recall the name of. The spirea is Magic Carpet and the blue is actually a catmint although there is also a Russian Sage in that bed. The plants on the wall include kinnikinnick draping over, Hot Flash Hellebore in the corner, Howard McMinn manzanita, and caryopteris. I think there is also a rock rose and lavender cotton. The small tree in the back is a Witch Hazel. Hope this helps. Good luck with your project.
  • Joanne Currie
    5 years ago

What a beautiful garden! Bravo. Garden envy.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.