chopz

Paver lights

chopz
10 years ago
Hello, could you tell me if you are satisfied with the paver lights you use. If so, do you know where I could purchase online? The ones we currently have are faulty. Thx!
Walkways · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Meteor Electrical
    10 years ago
    Paver lights are not something that I have ever used but I use ground lights for my garden. They are easy to install and are extremely water resistant. See example below:
  • PRO
    Kingdom Landscaping
    8 years ago

The paver lights shown in the picture of the walkway are from Kerr Lighting. Many years ago this was the only style of paver light on the market. The downside of this type of lighting is that after many, many years the plastic cover begins to yellow. However, they are a very durable light and the light bulb is very easy to change. I now recommend LED lighting in pavers with a fixture more in line with the picture above from Meteor Electrical.

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.