sarahnazzari

Harvey george vanity quality

Sara
3 months ago

Has anyone used Harvey george vanity in their bathroom? How's the quality? Is it worth the price? They say there is a 10 year warranty, but it doesn't include 'fair wear and tear', which is very hard to interpret.

I love their design, but I don't want a chipped wood or cracked paint after a few years. If you have any alternative brand that you used and are happy with I'll be very grateful if you can share. Thank you!

Comments (3)

• Isla Cherry
    3 months ago

I have had a look. I am about to do a bathroom and am going to use Lusso Stone. Prices are comparable. Lusso stone has great reviews. I would also recommend Tikamoon for vanities if you like real wood and they have some stunning worktop sinks. I have used Tikamoon for a previous bathroom and was very happy with their quality and service.

• Sara
    Original Author
    3 months ago

Thanks Isla!

I'll have a look at Lusso Stone and Tikamoon.

• Ting Ting Kuan
    12 days ago

If you like the design of Harvey George then I recommend Parker Howley!

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.