jamminjulia

Need help with tiny bathroom layout

jamminjulia
10 years ago
I'm in the planning stages for a complete down-to-the-studs remodel of my tiny second floor bathroom. Currently there is only a tiny bit of floor space and the fixtures are very crowded. The first attached image shows a measured diagram of the current layout... it's pretty bad. I'm thinking of replacing the tub with a custom shower to open things up a bit. What is the ideal layout for the fixtures?

The second image is one layout I've been considering... how can I improve upon it?

My main goal with the layout is to make the room feel larger, and provide more space to move around.

Flexibility:
It would be best if the toilet stayed on Wall D... as that is where the plumbing stack is and the joists run from wall A to wall C. The door could be moved to any point on wall A, and the window could be moved to anywhere one wall B or C (but I would prefer to leave it where it is for budget reasons!)

I would really appreciate your input!
Thanks

Comments (7)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.