pugnaciousk

Ceiling mounted shower curtain Rod

pugnaciousk
6 months ago

Hi all,
Has anyone managed to hack a curtain rail for a ceiling mounted curtain Rod. I plan to use 25mm stainless steel ceiling support brackets but can’t seem to find pure stainless steel curtain rails of 25mm. My fixtures are brass but lacquered brass curtain rails are even harder to find so my plan is to compromise and ‘mix metals’A lot of the companies supply these stainless steel effect or metal fixtures which will rust over time. I can’t have a shower screen due to layout , a badly placed window and lack of appropriate support. I find all the standard shower curtain rails quite hideous. I was too glad to be rid of the circular one I had.
Any help would be appreciated. I have searched for weeks and am coming to the end of my bathroom renovation.

Comment (1)

Ireland
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.